Need a new accountant in New Malden? We can partner with you. New Malden, as a town, was established when the railway arrived in December 1846 on the mainline from London Waterloo and became a vital part of the Royal Borough of Kingston-upon-Thames in 1965. It is a suburb of south-west London, England and forms part of the historic county of Surrey.
New Malden is one of the main town centres in the borough with a population of around 30 000. The nearby areas such as Old Malden, Kingston Vale, Coombe Hill and Roehampton Vale are served by New Malden town centre. It is just a 10-minute drive from Kingston town centre but it offers a different lifestyle to the busier and more commercial town centre.
Many independent businesses on the High Street are struggling in the current economic climate. According to kingston.gov.uk, “a number of High Street units have become empty with a vacancy rate of around 4%”.
The High Street is dotted with a wide range of authentic Korean shops, restaurants and businesses with many of the street signs written in Hangeul as well as English. New Malden is now home to more than 3,495 Koreans, which is 2.2 per cent of the borough’s population and the largest Korean community in England and Wales.
Taxfreeman accountants can help these businesses grow to the next level by providing them with the latest in accounting, tax and bookkeeping services. We are located in the city of Kingston Upon Thames and serve the New Malden area.
We provide accounting, tax and bookkeeping services that are perfect for small and growing businesses. The team has many years of experience working with local businesses providing the necessary accountancy, advisory and taxation services. We are specialists in computing all types of tax returns, from, personal tax returns, self-assessment tax return, corporation tax return, landlord tax returns, CIS tax returns, to VAT returns.
Areas we serve
We, at Taxreeman Accountants in Kingston Upon Thames, provide the level of services that were once the privy of big companies and very high net worth individuals to small businesses so that they can get the same sort of tax benefits. We have served the local community for over 15 years. Whether you search for accountants in Surbiton, accountants in Kingston Upon Thames, accountants in New Malden, accountants in Richmond Upon Thames, we are happy to help you grow your business or save on taxes. Use the ultimate local TaxFreeman Accountants and get the same benefits as the big businesses in your industry.
We do more for you than just compiling year-end figures.
As accountants, we do more for you than you expect. The success of your business is the success of our business. Compiling and submitting your year-end accounts is a very small part of our job. Taxfreeman accountants can help you, as the small business owner, with a number of other administrative and business duties. We can help you with:
- Need to register your business for VAT, Corporation Tax, PAYE, etc.? We can do the registrations for you.
- Set up and run payroll including RTI? We can set up and run the company’s payroll for you, plus ensure that you are compliant with the new RTI rules.
- Bookkeeping is a necessary part of running the business. Let us perform the Bookkeeping and accounting function of your business.
- It can be a nightmare dealing with HMRC sometimes. We enjoy dealing with Companies House and HMRC on your behalf. All correspondence from the relevant government authorities will be dealt with and communicated to you.
- We provide all the expert tax advice that you may need to help you with planning and minimising tax liability.
- Claiming tax refunds or getting allowable tax back on your business due to your business.
- Providing Dividend administration advice (making sure your business can legally pay dividends.
- Help with your rental income or landlord tax return
- Providing professional references, where necessary, for you (references may be needed by your bank, government agencies or other companies).
Get your bookkeeping and accounting services done by TaxFreeman New Malden Accountants. Get in touch with TaxFreeman Accountants today.
Thinking of starting a new business or running a business and need an accountant in New Malden then TaxFreeman Accountants can help. Getting the right information from your bookkeeper is key to getting the necessary business information to may appropriate business decisions. We can focus on what we love, interpreting and reading the figures so that you can make important business decisions.
Why choose us?
You can find other accountants in New Malden that may be able to do your accounts and tax returns but we focus more on helping small businesses, like yourself, succeed.
We provide you with the same tax-saving benefits as bigger businesses in your sector without the big accounting bill. We are passionate about accounting and taxes so that you can remain passionate about your business growth.
Reading, interpreting and implementing different strategies to save on taxes and grow your business is what we do best so that you can benefit from the full range of tax reliefs and allowances allowable by law to reduce taxes.
Let TaxFreeman – Limited company accountants in New Malden assist you in managing your business and personal taxes. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0208 638 7484. Or use our contact form