What you will get?
- A dedicated accountant
- Continuous support throughout the year
- HRMC dealings and filing tax returns
- Claim all the tax relief you’re entitled to
Irrespective of the type of business, whether you are a sole trader or limited company or partnership, a tax return has to be filed with HRMC. Failure to file tax returns on time, when required, may result in penalties.
Partnering with us will ensure that your taxes are filed on time and any unnecessary penalties avoided.
Who should complete a tax return
HMRC will require some taxpayers to complete a tax return. If HMRC thinks you are paying the right amount of tax through the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system on your wages or salary, or on an occupational pension, they will not send you a tax return.
Most taxpayers do not have to fill in a tax return. However, HMRC will issue annual tax returns if you:
- are self-employed
- are a company director (but not if you are a director of a not-for-profit company)
- have rental or other income from property (unless it is less than a certain amount and can be dealt with through a PAYE tax code)
- have other income which is not taxed before you get it and the tax cannot be collected through the PAYE system
- have to pay extra tax from 7 January 2013 because your household receives Child Benefit and someone in your household has a taxable income above £50,000. Find out more about the extra tax charge on GOV.UK.
Our Tax Return Service
The tax codes of the united kingdom are among the most complicated in the world and are very difficult, even some professionals, to interpret the tax rules, let alone a single individual who has to focus on growing their business.
Even the most basic self-assessment tax return can be a real challenge but we at Taxfreeman Accountants can help by sifting through the complicated tax rules and regulations and ensure that you get the same benefit that the big firms and individuals with trust funds claim by paying large accounting firms an arm and a leg to larger accounting firms.
We help to free up your time and energy so that you can focus on growing your business while we concentrate on legally lowering your tax bill.
Avoid the horrible statistics, where over 80 per cent of businesses fail within the first five years because they did not get the professional expertise needed early on during the business’s growth phase.
We can help you.
Listed below are the benefits of partnering with us,
- With years of professional experience, we make sure your tax calculations are accurate, without any errors.
- Lower your chances of getting investigated by HRMC, as the tax calculations are done timely and accurately.
- Enjoy the freedom that your business provides instead of smashing your head against an inanimate object because of tax filing issues.
1: Get in touch with us.
2: Send up your records
3: Authorise the accounts
4: We do the filing for you at Companies House and HMRC.
Doing your tax return is more than just filling forms and filing taxes.
When you partner with us, we make sure your tax calculations are accurate and the information is correct. We will provide a dedicated accountant for your business, who will take care of all your tax calculations.
Once the tax calculations are done, we will take a holistic look at your overall business accounts and suggest to you a better plan to reduce the amount of tax paid to HRMC. Thus, saving you lots of money.
Our comprehensive service ensures that the minimum amount of tax is being paid to HRMC. The money that is not paid in taxes can be used to grow your business to the next level.